Georgia DUI Lawyer Helping Clients Fight DUI Georgia Charges
In Georgia, driving under the influence (DUI) is a misdemeanor criminal offense. If charged with DUI, you will face jail time, license suspension, probation, DUI school, community service higher auto insurance rates, plus a conviction that will stay on your criminal records for the rest of your life! You need to consult a Georgia DUI Lawyer to understand your rights.
To have a fair chance of winning your case, you need an experienced lawyer. I am George McCranie IV, a Georgia DUI attorney serving clients throughout south Georgia with offices in Valdosta and Douglas GA. I have helped many clients deal with all aspects of Georgia DUI charges, including the following:
- DUI Breath Tests: If you failed a breath test I can help you challenge the results. If you refuse a breath test I can help you avoid the penalties for breath test refusal.
- DUI Blood Tests: If you have been charged with a DUI, you may be subject to a blood test. I am experienced at challenging blood test results and winning this type of case. Hiring an expereinced Georgia DUI Lawyer can change the game.
- License Suspension: If you’ve been pulled over for a DUI and given a DDS form 1205, you need to request a hearing within 10 business days. This works to avoid an administrative suspension of your driver’s license.
- Second-Offense DUI: In this section we only need the word “mandatory” underlined.
- Commercial Driver DUI: If you rely on a commercial driver’s license for your livelihood, you need an attorney who is prepared to take every opportunity to fight your charges. I understand that you and your family’s livelihood are at stake. No other Georgia DUI Lawyer will fight for you like I will.
- Underage DUI: If your child has been charged with a DUI, a conviction could have a long-term educational and employment consequences. Furthermore, the conviction will remain on their Georgia Criminal History for the rest of their life! I can help you fight these charges!
- Drug-Related DUI: If you have been charged with driving under the influence of illegal or prescription drugs, I have the experience to help you challenge the prosecution’s evidence.
Before I started my own law firm in 1998, I spent years as a prosecutor, learning how to handle DUI and criminal cases. Since then, I have used this knowledge and experience to help clients protect their rights and avoid criminal penalties
Contact a Georgia DUI Attorney at 912-DUI-ATTY
If you have been pulled over for DUI, you only have 10 business days to protect your driver’s license. You need to act quickly to hire an experienced attorney for your case. To schedule a free initial consultation, please contact my office at 912-DUI-ATTY