Georgia DUI Lawyer Helping Clients Fight DUI Georgia Charges
In Georgia, driving under the influence (DUI) is a misdemeanor criminal offense. If charged with DUI, you will face jail time, license suspension, probation, DUI school, community service higher auto insurance rates, plus a conviction that will stay on your criminal records for the rest of your life! You need to consult a Georgia DUI Lawyer to understand your rights.
To have a fair chance of winning your case, you need an experienced lawyer. A The George McCranie Law Firm, we are experienced DUI attorneys serving clients throughout South Georgia with offices in Valdosta and Douglas GA. We have helped many clients deal with all aspects of Georgia DUI charges, including the following:
- DUI Breath Tests: If you failed a breath test we can help you challenge the results. If you refuse a breath test we can help you avoid the penalties for breath test refusal.
- DUI Blood Tests: If you have been charged with a DUI, you may be subjected to a blood test. We are experienced at challenging blood test results and winning this type of case. Remember, hiring an experienced Georgia DUI Lawyer can change the game in your favor.
- License Suspension: If you’ve been pulled over for a DUI and given a DS form 1205, you need to request a hearing in writing within 30 days. If your attorney fails to request this hearing, you can expect on an administrative suspension of your driver’s license.
- Second-Offense DUI: A second offense DUI carries enhanced penalties including a mandatory jail sentencing, 30 days of community service, complete a clinical evaluation for Drug & Alcohol dependency, and a 3-year suspension of your GA Drivers License. Fines are also included, and you must pay for a DUI Risk Reduction Program and associated probation fees.
- Commercial Driver DUI: If you rely on a commercial driver’s license for your livelihood, you need an experienced attorney who is prepared to take every opportunity to fight your charges. At The George McCranie Law Firm we understand that you and your family’s livelihood are at stake. No other Georgia DUI Lawyer will fight for you like we will.
- Underage DUI: If your child has been charged with a DUI, a conviction could have a long-term educational and employment consequences. Furthermore, the conviction will remain on their Georgia Criminal History for the rest of their life! We can help you fight these charges!
- Drug-Related DUI: If you have been charged with driving under the influence of illegal or prescription drugs, we have the experience to help you challenge the prosecution’s evidence and get you the best results.
The George McCranie law firm was founded in 1998, Mr. McCranie spent years as a prosecutor for the state of Georgia. He learned how to handle all types of DUI and criminal cases. Since then, he has used this knowledge and experience to help clients protect their rights and avoid criminal penalties all over South Georgia.
Contact The George McCranie Law Firm to schedule your free consultation at 912-DUI-ATTY
If you have been pulled over for DUI, you have 30 days to protect your driver’s license, from an administrative suspension. You need to act quickly to hire an experienced attorney to protect you. To schedule a free initial consultation, please contact our office at 912-DUI-ATTY.