I got a ticket for violating my limited permit. If I pay the ticket without having to appear in court will it get revoked? (It’s a 3 and half hour drive to the court house)


If you pay the ticket and don’t fight the charge your Limited Permit will be SUSPENDED. In order to have the best chance of saving your Limited Permit, I would advise you to hire a criminal defense attorney that regularly practices in Helen. If you try to represent yourself you will be facing a trained prosecutor and your efforts will most likely fail. If you need to keep your Limited Permit (and most people do), Invest in the best criminal defense attorney that is available to you. The money you spend to hire an attorney could be the best investment you can make.

Good Luck!!!
George McCranie – Offices in Valdosta & Douglas, GA