How Do I Expunge My Criminal Records?

Question: How do I expunge my criminal records? I was convicted in 1995 of armed robbery and aggravated assault. After serving 16 1/2 years in prison I was released on parole. Answer: Unfortunately, if you were Convicted of the Armed Robbery & Aggravated Assault you cannot have the charges Expunged. In Georgia a Criminal Conviction […]


Popup Form

This is a widget box. To edit please go to Appearance > Widgets. Button title also manage from Edit > Page as well.
Translate »