How do I expunge my criminal records?

I was convicted in 1995 of armed robbery and aggravated assault. After serving 16 1/2 years in prison I was released on parole.


Unfortunately, if you were Convicted of the Armed Robbery & Aggravated Assault you cannot have the charges Expunged. In Georgia a Criminal Conviction remains on your criminal history for your entire lifetime. This is why I always emphasize to potential clients the importance of fighting their charges to the fullest extent possible using the most experienced and capable criminal defense attorney that is available to them.
I’m sorry this isn’t the answer you were looking for, but I believe it is accurate under the current Georgia law.

George McCranie – Offices in Valdosta & Douglas, GA –