Question: Community Service after DUI. I have been charged with a DUI and would like to start on my community service. Does the community service have to be executed in the County where I got the offense?

Answer: You should check with your probation officer to determine what type of community service you are capable of performing and if the officer would approve community service completed outside of the county where you are on probation. You may also inquire if there are any special programs the probation officer has in place that would satisfy the community service requirements.